All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 19th century, the history of philosophy becomes the history of a particular science. Modern philosophical historiography is an ambivalent project. On the one hand, we find an affirmative concept of Bildung through tradition and historical insight; on the other, there arises a critical reflection on historical education in the light of an emerging critique of modern culture. The book offers a comprehensive overview of the debate.
- Author BiographyGerald Hartung and Valentin Pluder, Bergische Universitat Wuppertal.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- Series TitleNew Studies in the History and Historiography of Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight495 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byGerald Hartung,Valentin Pluder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.