All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 19th century, the history of philosophy becomes the history of a particular science. Modern philosophical historiography is an ambivalent project. On the one hand, we find an affirmative concept of Bildung through tradition and historical insight; on the other, there arises a critical reflection on historical education in the light of an emerging critique of modern culture. The book offers a comprehensive overview of the debate.
- Author BiographyGerald Hartung and Valentin Pluder, Bergische Universitat Wuppertal.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- Series TitleNew Studies in the History and Historiography of Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight495 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byGerald Hartung,Valentin Pluder
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.