All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past century, biblical hermeneutics experienced dramatic changes in theory and practice, reflecting epistemological adjustments and paradigm shifts involving a progress in theoretical problems and methodological procedures to address basic scholarly issues. In order to investigate the nature and significance of such shifts and respective theoretical problems, From History to Narrative Hermeneutics undertakes an analytical critical and epistemological evaluation of three major methodological movements, namely the empirical-positivistic, the literary-structural, and the narrative approaches. Han Young Lee has constructed a holistic interpretative approach that attempts to hor the intrinsic inner revelational structure of the biblical texts.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Han Young Lee is Assistant Professor of Old Testament Studies at Ashin University, Korea. He received his Ph.D. in Old Testament hermeneutics from the Universiteit vir Potchefstroom, South Africa. Before embarking on his first theological training at Biblical Theological Seminary, Pennsylvania, he worked as a doctor (M.D.) and post-doctoral fellow at Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York. In addition to numerous articles in academic journals, he is author of An Old Testament Theology: Sin, Judgment, and Grace (2004).
- Author(s)Han Young Lee
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 64
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note16 fig.
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.