All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the theory of complex manifolds covers the most important branches and methods in complex analysis of several variables while completely avoiding abstract concepts involving sheaves, coherence, and higher-dimensional cohomology. Only elementary methods such as power series, holomorphic vector bundles, and one-dimensional cocycles are used. Each chapter contains a variety of examples and exercises.
- Author(s)H. Grauert,Klaus Fritzsche
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.213
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.