All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Horses to Unicorns is the story of Emi's best friend and horse, Gigi. While Emily is in school Gigi spends her days roaming the fields of their home. When Emily gets the opportunity to bring Gigi to school she is so excited to teach her classmates all about horses! After Gigi's day at school, Emily goes to bed and dreams of Gigi as a beautiful unicorn.
- Author(s)Vickie Lunden
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.