All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWe all pay attention every single moment of our lives. Attention is how the brain selects and prioritizes information. The study of attention has become incredibly complex and divided among separate communities: psychology, neuroscience or engineering. Responding to this increasing specialisation, this book intends to provide a multidisciplinary picture of attention modeling.If you are a student interested in researching the field of attention modeling this book is everything you need to start quickly and efficiently.If you already work in the field as an engineer, you will find a quick introduction to psychological and biological approaches to attention.If you already work in the field as a neuroscientist, you will find engineering approaches to exponentially improve attention models and implement them into real-life applications.If you work in industry and focus on perception, images or sound, you might find here your next invation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Cognitive and Neural Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 186 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight865 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Taylor,Matei Mancas,Nicolas Riche,Vincent P. Ferrera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.