All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to the end of personal psychological suffering - and the dawn of the natural state of inner peace. Written by a man with over 32 years of seeking and practicing spiritual disciplines, the work points the way for the reader to look for herself or himself - and to uncover the Source of True Happiness. The Peace that surpasses all understanding is then the reality of experiencing living - and thing is wrong any more. This is what some call enlightenment. Read this book and use the pointers in Part One to discover who you really are - the True nature of Being - beyond the stories we tell ourselves that make us miserable. Simply put, it works - as the dialogues in Part Two with seekers who discovered this for themselves attest to. The natural state of man is joy.
- Author BiographyCharlie Hayes (14 Dec 1936) was a spiritual seeker since 1974. He had tried many paths, many practices and many gurus for over thirty years. Finally in 2004 he met an American Sage named John Wheeler, and in 2005 traveled to Melbourne, Australia, to meet with John's Teacher, Sailor Bob Adamson. Bob, and John, provided the pointers to Charlie's True Nature, and ultimately all suffering and seeking for enlightenment simply ended. And now, and nothing is really missing. Nothing is wrong any more Life is as it is - and wherever we go, Here and Now, we Are. This is Absolute Freedom - and Effortless Living. Charlie lives in Southern California and offers meetings this Absolute Freedom and Natural Happiness three times each week. Charlie is the author of four books on this topic. He can be reached at +1 714 708-2311.
- Author(s)Charlie Hayes
- PublisherCharlie Hayes
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlie Hayes
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.