All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom ISO to POS is intended to help lay a kwledge foundation for a consultative approach to selling point of sale equipment (POS) for ISOs. Merchant processing independent sales organizations (ISOs) are in a unique position to profit from the POS revolution. The author hopes From ISO to POS becomes a sort of handbook for the ISO sales agents who want to capitalize on the impending POS boom. Further he hopes you will find Exatouch a worthy partner in this POS journey you are about to take. Each chapter presents a different subject as it pertains to selling POS, from the perspective of an ISO and its agents.
- Author BiographyTerry Glatt is an ETA Certified Payments Professional and the Founder & CEO of XTT LLC, the makers of Exatouch. Terry is a POS and product development veteran with an MBA and a graduate engineering degree. With 13 patents, innovation and technology are his friends. He is the lead POS architect.
- Author(s)Terry L Glatt
- PublisherExatouch Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExatouch Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.