All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Inclusion to Engagement challenges the ideologically driven academic discourse that has come to dominate inclusive education by presenting research-based kwledge about what actually works. * Presents an invative approach rooted in a biopsychosocial theoretical perspective an approach that is still relatively misunderstood within the educational sphere * Offers insights based on an extensive review of contemporary international research in the field * Avoids the biases of ideology in favour of science-based social and educational outcomes * The first comprehensive account of evidence-based interventions for students with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Author BiographyPaul Cooper is Professor of Education at the University of Leicester and a Chartered Psychologist. He has lectured internationally and is Editor of The International Journal of Emotional Education. He has authored, co-authored, and edited many books relating to children with special needs, and in 2001 was joint winner of the TES/NASEN Book Award. Professor Cooper was also the editor of the quarterly journal Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties for 14 years.
Barbara Jacobs is a professional writer, lecturer, broadcaster and researcher, who has recently completed a late-life PhD on autistic intelligence, at the School of Education, University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Barbara Jacobs,Hugh Busher,Paul W. Cooper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.