All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich survey of children's literature from the middle ages to the mid-nineteenth century features a remarkable variety of literary forms, including fairy tales, fables, letters, and poems. Drawing on an ever-growing body of scholarship, this anthology places each selection in the context of its era and helps students develop an appreciation of early children's literature.
- Author BiographyPatricia Demers, Professor of English at the University of Alberta, has written extensively about children's literature; her recent publications include Women's Writing in English; Early Modern England and an edition of Hannah More's Clebs in Search of a Wife.
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Content Note189 photos
- Weight582 g
- Width151 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPatricia Demers
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.