All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich survey of children's literature from the middle ages to the mid-nineteenth century features a remarkable variety of literary forms, including fairy tales, fables, letters, and poems. Drawing on an ever-growing body of scholarship, this anthology places each selection in the context of its era and helps students develop an appreciation of early children's literature.
- Author BiographyPatricia Demers, Professor of English at the University of Alberta, has written extensively about children's literature; her recent publications include Women's Writing in English; Early Modern England and an edition of Hannah More's Clebs in Search of a Wife.
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Content Note189 photos
- Weight582 g
- Width151 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPatricia Demers
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.