All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines six case studies of insurgencies from around the world to determine the key factors necessary for a successful transition from counterinsurgency to a more stable situation. The authors review the causes of each insurgency and the key players involved, and examine what the government did right - or wrong - to bring the insurgency to an end and to transition to greater stability.
- Author(s)Angel Rabasa,Audra K. Grant,Caroline Reilly,David Ucko,John Gordon,Peter Chalk,Rebecca Zimmerman,Scott K. McMahon,Stephanie Pezard
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.