All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidelines for those pursuing landscape projects based on integrative concepts - interdisciplinarity and transdisciplinarity - whether they are members of an integrative research team or individuals working on a problem that demands integration. They must define termilogy, choose appropriate methodologies, overcome epistemological barriers and cope with the high expectations of some stakeholders while encouraging others to participate at all.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight807 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBarbel Tress,Gary Fry,Gunther Tress,Paul F. Opdam
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.