All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionLiterature on leadership often fails to include a clear connection between theory and practice. This book details characteristics and behaviors manifested by effective leaders and how their behavior was informed by leadership theory. This book specifically describes the leadership practices of football coaches as a way to illustrate the theory the author expounds, offering the reader examples of leadership behavior in the four leadership frames suggested by Bolman and Deal's situational leadership theory. This self-help book demonstrates how someone can become a very effective leader in both his personal life and his professional life.
- Author BiographyRobert Palestini is dean emeritus and professor of education at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Robert H. Palestini
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byVince Papale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.