All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of research papers based on results presented at a conference held in Sweden to celebrate Hoang Tuy's achievements in Optimization. The collection is dedicated to Professor Tuy on the occasion of his 70th birthday. The papers appear in alphabetical order by first author and cover a wide range of recent results in Mathematical Programming. The work of Hoang Tuy, in particular in Global Optimization, has provided directions for new algorithmic developments in the field. Audience: Faculty, graduate students, and researchers in mathematical programming, computer science and engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAthanasios Migdalas,Panos M. Pardalos,Peter Varbrand
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.