All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Lazzaro-Weiss studies the fiction of twenty-five contemporary Italian women writers. Arguing for a tion of gender and genre, she runs counter to many Anglo-American and French feminist theorists who contend that traditional genres cant readily serve as vehicles for feminist expression.
- Author BiographyProfessor of French and Italian at the University of Missouri, Carol Lazzaro-Weis is President of the American Association of Italian Studies, the largest association of university professors of Italian in North America, and serves on several editorial boards.
- Author(s)Carol Lazzaro-Weis
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.