All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to take the skills you use in the classroom and apply them to the workplace! Through interactive journal entries, hands-on activities, and articles specific to career readiness and workplace development, this text will help you gain the qualities you need to go from being a master student to a master employee. A focus on transferable skills that you can take from your classes to your career helps you develop the top skills employers look for in their employees. Tools like the Discovery Wheel, Discovery and Intention Journal, Master Student Profiles, Power Process articles, and the Kolb Learning Style Inventory deepen your kwledge of yourself within the classroom and help you prepare for success in the global workforce.
- Author BiographyDave Ellis is a leadership coach, author, educator, and philanthropist. He is a respected lecturer and electrifying workshop leader who has captivated audiences worldwide since first sharing his principles in 1979. Ellis got started in education in 1976, when he taught junior high school math. After getting a master's degree in mathematics, he taught computer science for six years at National American University, where he became Assistant Dean of Student Services. In 1979, he designed a course to improve student retention and then traveled the country for a decade conducting workshops for teachers on ways to improve student retention and test scores. He began training coaches in 1983 and started a public course for coaches in 1993. He puts into practice the principles he teaches, utilizing his remarkable system in his own life. His friends and colleagues often describe him as the happiest person they know with an amazingly wonderful life. He is president of Breakthrough Enterprises, a publishing and consulting company, as well as founder and president of The Brande Foundation, a nonprofit organization offering assistance to organizations working toward world sufficiency, environmental integrity, human rights, and personal transformation. Ellis has contributed millions of dollars to the work of his foundation and other organizations. You can visit Ellis's website at http://www.daveellisleadership.com. Ellis resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife Trisha. They have four daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dave Ellis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight703 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.