All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did a former bank executive and a child from a car wash cross paths to discover a shared passion for crafting memorable customer experiences? The book answers this question while weaving together their lessons learned over two vastly different careers. Their stories are real and compelling -- they transcend boundaries between industries, the nature of businesses, and generational gaps. In today's global marketplace, products and pricing are becoming less distinguishable. Organisations are discovering that great customer service is longer eugh -- it takes more. This book will sharpen your focus on what really matters to the people who grow your business. You will gain fresh insights on building a culture where delivering memorable customer experiences is in the heart and mind of every manager and employee.
- Author BiographyDraj Fozard is a graduate of McMaster University and Mohawk College and has obtained her Net Promoter Certified Associate designation. She has over twenty years of senior leadership and customer service experience. She lives in Grimsby, Ontario.
- Author(s)Draj Fozard
- PublisherInsomniac Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInsomniac Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.