All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- Description'Cooking is an art if you do it from your heart!': from this rule, a book of 120 wonderful Italian recipes has been created. 'From Mom to Daughter' is the ultimate Italian cook book, featuring all the cookery secrets that an Italian mother passes to her daughter. Every recipe is explained step-by-step, with a hint or a trick that allows every reader to cook in a very quick and easy way. Ingredients, processes and suggestions to reproduce the Italian mood of flavours, tastes and colours in everybody's kitchen!
- Author BiographyLucia and Maria Elena Congedo are mother and daughter. Lucia has written five successful cookbooks, Maria Elena has grown up knowing that food has a secret language and through it you can pass love, friendship and joy. The book features the comparison of the two generations, a traditional cooking, that must become quick, be appealing and be fast. Together, they decided to write this book that holds all the secrets of Italian cuisine, in a fast and easy way. The secrets that only a mother can transmit to her daughter and to nobody else - not even to the daughter in law! Those secrets are tricks to live well, prepare a tasty dinner in five minutes, conquer somebody, cuddle and relax with excellent food. These are recipes of happiness, that only a mom can pass to her daughter!
- Author(s)Lucia Congedo,Maria Elena Congedo
- PublisherCongedo Editore
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMilano
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintCongedo Editore
- Content Note400 Colour
- Weight653 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.