All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand China, we need to step into the palace of her culture and explore her rich history. With this in mind, a group of scholars from China and America have put this book together as a primer on all things China, from art and science to religion and society. In this book they offer a paramic view of Chinese culture, using only the most representative material to introduce the West to the most typical aspects of Chinese civilization and life.
- Author BiographyEditors Zhu Fayuan, Wu Qixing, Xia Hanning, and ,Gao Han are scholars and experts in the analysis of traditional Chinese culture.
- PublisherCN TImes, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCN TImes, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFayuan Zhu,Han Gao,Hanning Xia,Qixin Wu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.