All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with hope, compassion and love, From My Heart to Yours...Letters to My Young Sisters by Stephanie Brunner Tillman is a powerful and provocative work of nfiction that is as savvy and streetwise as it is honest and engaging. Essential reading for young African-American preteens and teens, this self-help guide provides discourse on topics such as personal development, decision-making skills, and how to navigate the waters of peer influence and negative peer pressure. A collection of thirteen easy to read essays in all, the main premise is to surmount the challenges that might threaten a young person's success-specifically, a young African-American girl's success. Peppered with inspiring quotes from the Bible, among other tables, each essay offers a windfall of inspiration to help one overcome adversity, achieve personal success, or be true to one's phemenal self.
- Author BiographyA corporate lawyer, Stephanie Brunner Tillman wrote this book in an effort to spur young ladies to value themselves, recognize their potential, and strive to achieve their dreams. She has a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law and an MBA from Thomas University. She is married with two children.
- Author(s)Stephanie Brunner Tillman
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.