Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIt was at the peak of her medical career, when Angela had a call on her life to work amongst the poor in Africa. What she didn't kw was that God was going to derail her and take her down an unfamiliar path. As she obeyed God's call, she discovered ather realm to sickness and disease... a realm that wasn't found in medical text books. Instead she received 'on the job training' from the Great Physician Himself. This inspiring and powerful book describes how Angela has discovered spiritual and emotional roots to sickness and disease: Is there such a thing as 'spiritual malaria'? Can an outbreak in a village be due to a curse? Does forgiveness release physical healing? This book combines faith with medicine, the supernatural with the natural and the physical with the emotional and spiritual, as you read the powerful testimonies and teachings on how to heal the sick, God's way!
- Author BiographyAngela qualified as a doctor in England in 1991. After becoming a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health she went on to obtain a Master's Degree in Clinical Paediatrics in London. She worked for eighteen months with Voluntary Services Overseas as a paediatric lecturer in Uganda. After becoming a consultant in 2004 she went on to study at All Nations Bible College for a further year. Following this, she served on the mission field in war-torn nations of Mozambique and Sudan with Iris Global. She teaches and trains in healing ministry (including spiritual causes, deliverance, generational sins and curses) to health workers, children and those involved in Christian healing ministry.
- Author(s)Dr Angela Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJessica Hosman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.