All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text advocates theory and practice for the transformation of inner city education through the development and application of critical principles grounded in the postmodern, the moral and possibility. The contributors argue for the construction of a more democratic praxis for urban education.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUnderstanding Education & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindices
- Weight308 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBarry Kanpol,Frederick L. Yeo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.