Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFollow one woman's incredible and heartfelt journey from the pain of miscarriages to the joy of becoming a parent through adoption. Witness the many struggles that can permeate your life in the aftermath of pregnancy loss. Take a glimpse at the overwhelming desire some women have to become a mother. Celebrate the joy of overcoming adversity and achieving your dreams. Filled with honest, raw emotions and helpful coping tips, From Pain to Parenthood promises to touch your life with a real story that shows the power of the human spirit and the beauty of a mother's love.
- Author BiographyDeanna Kahler is a Michigan-based writer and proud mom. After two miscarriages and seven years of longing to become parents, she and her husband adopted a baby girl. Deanna hopes to help others who have experienced pregnancy loss and/or may be considering adoption. Her goal is to inspire hopeful waiting parents and help make their journeys a little easier. For more information, please visit www.deannakahler.com.
- Author(s)Deanna Kahler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.