All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPartnering with parents is essential if your early childhood program is to succeed. From Parents to Partners explores the reasons and methods for developing ongoing partnerships with parents and other family members. It also provides the tools and strategies you need to build the communication and support networks within which these partnerships thrive. Throughout the book are interactive, hands-on exercises to help you adapt these principles to your individual beliefs, practices, and experiences. Newsletters, bulletin boards, and parent conferences are only some of the practical tools you can use to involve parents in their child's care and education. This invative, center-tested approach is designed to include the whole family unit--t just the parents--in the partnership.
- Author BiographyJanis Keyser is a parenting educator and program director who has taught at Cabrillo College and conduct workshops and parenting classes for over 20 years and is co-author of the popular book, Becoming the Parent You Want to Be.
- Author(s)Janis Keyser
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight340 g
- Width189 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.