All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Piltdown Man to Point Omega is a fresh, comprehensive, interdisciplinary, and incisive analysis of the evolutionary theory of the French Jesuit priest and scientist, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. The book enables the reader to access the thought of this enigmatic figure.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Noel Keith Roberts, a Jesuit-educated author, completed a Ph.D. in physical chemistry at the University of Tasmania, Australia, and holds degrees in economics (Western Australia) and divinity (Melbourne). Dr. Roberts has undertaken research at the universities of Oxford and Munich and has published extensively in scientific, medical, and theological journals. Formerly he was Associate Professor of Chemistry at the University of Tasmania.
- Author(s)Noel Roberts
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Series TitleStudies in European Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note1 ill.
- Weight470 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.