All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMayne provides an integrated analysis of contemporary and future politics and government. He first examines major problems and issues occurring worldwide, surveys different regimes, and assesses the wide variety of active and emerging political movements. Mayne then explores political paradigms and ideologies through a main political spectrum to various alternatives. He outlines some possible elements for a new political paradigm that would be holistic in several different ways. Finally, he outlines scenarios for three possible futures and presents conclusions that indicate what can be done to achieve a political transiton to maximize the prospects for a good human future in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyALAN J. MAYNE is a consultant and independent author-information provider. He is Honorary Secretary of the British Association for the Club of Rome and the author or editor of several books on information technology and the future, including Resources for the Future (Greenwood Press, 1993).
- Author(s)Alan J. Mayne
- Date of Publication30/03/1999
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.