All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the strong relationship between miseducation and incarceration of black boys and young men Why are so many black boys being expelled from preschool? Why are so many black boys being retained? Why are so many suspended? Why are so many placed in special education and given Ritalin? Why do so many dropout of high school? The primary precursor for prison is illiteracy.
- Author BiographyDuane Campbell is an intervention specialist with at-promise youth. He lives inLouisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Duane E. Campbell
- PublisherAfroAm Publishing Co, Inc, Div of AfroAm, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfroAm Publishing Co, Inc, Div of AfroAm, Inc
- Weight114 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.