Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superb examination of the history of the Fens, containing a great deal of stunning photographs.
- Author BiographyRex Sly's family has been living in the Fens since 1545 and as Huntingdon the name Sly can be traced back to 1273. He is a farmer at Crowland, near Peterborough and a keen local historian. This is Rex's first book.
- Author(s)Rex Sly
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note160 b&w photographs
- Weight430 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.