All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple step-by-step guide to puppy training. From Puppy to Perfect is designed to get you started straight away. It is a survival guide to the first few weeks of puppy management, with easy to follow routines for toilet training, feeding and playing. As your puppy starts to grow up, discover play-training and develop the foundations for serious training from six months onwards. Britain's most successful gundog trainer, Ian Openshaw, provides a step-by-step masterclass on placeboard training for impressive results. With plenty of useful advice on the different types and personalities of dog, you will learn what to expect from your puppy and how to evaluate your own approach to the new member of the family.
- Author BiographyJanet Menzies is a professional author and journalist who works and competes spaniels. She is a dog correspondent for The Field and writes a monthly column on dog training for the magazine. She has since made up four Field Trial Champions notably with FTCh Gournaycourt Morag, placed twice at Cocker Championships. Her previous Quiller titles include the bestselling Training the Working Spaniel and Hero Dogs.
- Author(s)Janet Menzies
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteCOLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.