Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Story of a Migrant from Austria who's dream is to find the The illusive Opal which he called Rainbow Rock, In his quest it took him and his family to Andamooka, a South Australian Opal Mining town where he spent just on three years and in this time he experienced a lot of hardship, toil and tribulation from Disasters to Murder and Suicide, ne of these stopped him to follow his dream. Due to his stamina and powerful desire to find Opal, he turned his life From Rags to Riches. It is an excellent book full of adveture and action. If you are an Opalholic or adventure person you most certainly will appreciate this book.
- Author(s)MR Peter Greisl
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.