All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical journey told through the excitement of real-life adventures on four different continents. . With a realism t seen since the days of Theodore Dreiser, Causey takes the reader on a personal journey of self-discovery. Causey's realism exceeds Dreiser's in both purpose and conclusion and the reader will benefit from the lost art of applying practical thought to the world in which we live. Causey's journey celebrates the power of the individual, guided by God's Grace, to participate in - and guide others through - the great adventure that is life. -Bart Thielbar Through his life, the author has met and interacted with many of the prominent people and events of the last 40 years including several presidents, entertainers, a war, and various clandestine actions with the military. A fun read with a serious message, written in an exciting vel style. Religious without being preachy.
- Author BiographyWarren B. Causey has been a writer, editor, researcher and consultant for more than 40 years. He has written more than 30 book-length works and hundreds of magazine articles as well as thousands of newspaper articles in virtually all fields. He has written in true crime, health care, technology, energy, military sciences, history, religion and others. He also had his own research/publishing company, which he sold in 2005 to Energy Central, a multi-media company in Aurora, CO. He is currently free-lancing and is (part-time) pastor of Oostanaula United Methodist Church, Rome, GA. Causey started his writing career as a reporter at the Clarksville (TN) Leaf-Chronicle and later moved to the Nashville Banner, where he also served as an assistant city editor. He also worked with the San Antonio Light (morning makeup editor) and WOAI Radio in Texas. He is retired from the U.S. Army Reserve, where he was a terrain analyst with an intelligence detachment and a journalist/historian working with the U.S. Center of Military History. He is a decorated veteran (Bronze Star) of Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. Causey holds numerous journalism/writing awards including a Gold Award from the Associated Press, a Thomas Jefferson Award from the U.S. Department of Defense, a 1st Place from the Tennessee Newspaper Publisher's Association, a 4th Estate Award from the U.S. Department of the Army and he shares an Addy Award from the American Advertising Association and others. He has written extensively about major computer systems in use the utility industry. He was involved in several major computer systems installations in the 1970s and 1980s, and was working on the ARPANET, the military predecessor of the Internet, when it still was a closely guarded military secret. Causey and his wife Brenda live outside Atlanta, GA, and have a son, a daughter and a grandson.
- Author(s)Warren B Causey
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.