All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Risk to Resiliency offers continuation school developers and classroom teachers a wide range of in-depth choices in which to create resilient, school-wide change. It offers educational leaders research-based evidence in which to overcome common, closely-held beliefs as to the incapacities of continuation school stakeholders and students. Finally, it provides theoretical foundations in which to identify, construct, and measure data-based, educational criteria, necessary for growing program effectiveness.
- Author BiographyDr. William H. Warring has spent 45 award-winning years injecting productive relevancy into both business and educational settings. His efforts in both professions have received local, county, and state-wide recognitions. Along with his wife, ten children...and so far, 15 grandchildren, he lives in the San Francisco Bay Area where he writes and conducts educational research.
- Author(s)William H. Warring
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight426 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.