Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionScoring for film hsa changed dramatically over the past 20 years. With the advent of MIDI sequencers and low-cost recording gear, just about any composer anywhere can score a film. Well-kwn composer Sonny Kompanek teaches this new film scoring process at the prestigious New York University and w he shares his secrets with the pages of From Score to Screen. Learn about the cast of professionals you'll work with as a film composer. Find out how to meet people in the business, network, and create a promotional demo. Learn how to compose themes and battle writers' block. And kw how to make a director happy with your work. With this book, you'll gain practical kwledge that you can put into action immediately. This is the only book that discusses the new film scoring process which utilises the latest techlogy.
- Author BiographySonny Kompanek has orchestrated more than 60 major feature films including The Hudsucker Proxym It Could Happen To You, Rob Roy, Barton Fink and TV productions Sex & The City and artist arrangements for Winton Marsalis, Wyclef Jean, Boys II Men and many more.
- Author(s)Sonny Kompanek
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMusic Sales Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.