All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing simple biology in a detailed and fascinating way, From Seed to Sunflower traces the lifecycle of this familiar flower. Reproduction, germination, growth, food and dying back are all covered in these beautifully illustrated books. Lifecycles is a series of four books that focus on animals and plants familiar to most children. Written by a zoologist, these books are accurate and scientific, and written to promote further discussion, but essentially they are also full of interesting details that children will love. Suitable for KS1-2.
- Author(s)Gerald Legg
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLifecycles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight116 g
- Width214 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.