All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeo van der Weele has spent many years counselling and working with the victims of sexual abuse. He is critical of current counselling techniques, believing that sometimes the process of uncovering a painful past can be more destructive than the memories themselves. He is also concerned about the underrecognised danger of counsellor-induced 'false memories' and suggests ways to avoid this trap.
- Author(s)Teo Vande Weele
- PublisherImportantia Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintImportantia Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.