Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSpirits, if you don't think they are real and with us, you may be greatly surprised when you read this book. I try to show what ghosts, spirits, and souls are all about and what role they play in everyone's lives. Movies don't always give you a true picture of what they really are. You will find true stories as told to me by people I kw very well and trust. These stories are about what happened in their lives when it comes to the supernatural. Some are comforting, some are humorous, some are sad and some are down right scary. As a retired minister, I have chosen to write about a subject that most Christian ministers tend to stray away from. The conservative fundamental beliefs are challenged and give you a different view of your soul. Fundamentally, when one dies, they either go straight to heaven or hell. I will show in this book that this doesn't always happen that way.
- Author BiographyFrank Lichorobiec was the second child born of Polish parents, raised Catholic, in a very poor household. Being both poor and Polish helped to form a very close-knit family bond with one another. When he was in my early teens, Frank's younger brother nearly died from pneumonia. While his brother Ray was in the hospital, near dead, Frank tried to make a deal with God to save his life. God came through on His end but left Frank with a spiritual dilemma of his promise to serve God the rest of Frank's life Frank graduated from Fulton High School in 1959. After working in local factories for about two years, he decided to attend Onondaga Community College in Syracuse, NY from 1962-1963. He later joined the New York Army Reserve in the Fall of 1963 which was at the beginning of the Vietnam conflict. Frank served in the National Guard for his required eight years, during which time his unit was never activated to go to Vietnam. He married his wife Roberta in 1965 and raised 5 children, 2 girls and 3 boys. In 1971 until 1978, before leaving Fulton to attend college in Dallas TX, Frank worked as a full time fireman in the city of Fulton. During this time he attended Oswego State Teachers College part-time, 1977-1978, taking courses in public speaking and composition writing. After changing religious beliefs, Frank packed up his family and moved to Dallas, TX to attend Preston Road School of Preaching, from 1978-1979. He later transferred to Dallas Christian College for the fall semester of 1979 and graduated in 1981 with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministries. After graduation from college, Frank preached part time and or full time over the next 25 years. When Frank wasn't preaching full time, he worked in the Aero-Space industries or teaching college. From 1990 through 1993 he taught at MTI College in Colton, CA. and then changed colleges and taught at ITT Technical Institute, Spokane, WA and San Bernardino, CA form 1993 - 2001. After teaching for eleven years, Frank went back to full time preaching again from 2002 to 2006. He left full time preaching in 2006 and is now retired and living in Georgetown, Texas with his wife, Roberta. This retirement offers Frank the opportunity to write and publish books of his life experiences and religious thoughts.
- Author(s)Frank Lichorobiec
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.