All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith a background in business and a life-long interest in spirituality, Jenkinson brings a rich blend of professional and practical kw-how, contemporary experience and ancient wisdom to tackling today's common problem of stress. The experience of stress, he suggests, is related to one's response to events just as much as it is to the events themselves. Symptoms of stress can be seen as a form of advice, which helps us grow as individuals and develop the inner resources we need to meet the inevitable challenges of modern life. Such resources include courage and compassion, freedom and self-determination, clear thinking, positivity, and love. Thus equipped, we approach the adventure of life with serenity and create less stress for others as well. <p/> This book offers advice, practical exercises, and insights from many traditions and diverse sources, including Rudolf Steiner, Jung, Nelson Mandela, Julian of Norwich, Marshall Rosenberg, and the Buddha. The result is an enlightening workbook and a thought-provoking analysis of the roots of stress and its meaning for our personal and spiritual development.
- Author(s)Angus Jenkinson
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight640 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.