All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do sugar beets from the farm become the sugar in your favorite treat? Follow each step in the process--from harvesting the sugar beets to shipping the sugar to stores--in this fascinating book! Start to Finish titles help readers examine how things are made and teach students sequential thinking skills and vocabulary.
- Author(s)Lisa Owings
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStart to Finish, Second
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.