All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and accessible introduction to the concept of time examines forms of measurement, historic timekeeping methods, uses of time information, and the role of time in science and techlogy. It includes a fascinating survey of man-made clocks and watches, and more than 300 illustrations enliven its comprehensive treatment.
- Author(s)James Jespersen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width171 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.