Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible to have a great marriage? Yes, but it is t likely if you treat marriage like everybody else does! In this five-session video-based small group study (guide sold separately), New York Times bestselling author and pastor Craig Groeschel gives you five commitments to make in order to fail-proof your marriage. You kw the stats, and they are horrifying. 50% of marriages don't make it. What other area of your life are you satisfied with 50% odds against you? The choices you make each and every day determine t only your relationship with God but also the quality of your marriage. The decisions you make today will determine the marriage you will have tomorrow. In this five-session study, you will discover five commitments that will absolutely fail-proof your marriage. If you make these commitments, you'll discover a richer, deeper, more authentic relationship and a more rewarding, more passionate love life than you could have ever imagined Don't be a statistic. Don't be average. Let's get you that marriage that you always wanted. Starting right w-from this day forward. Sessions include: * Seek God * Fight Fair * Have Fun * Stay Pure * Never Give Up Designed for use with the From This Day Forward Study Guide 9780310697206 (sold separately).
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including #Struggles, Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com.
- Author(s)Craig Groeschel
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight90 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time92
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.