All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent research from the field of psychology suggests that the maintenance of change and the integration of insight into everyday living is perhaps the most unresolved challenge in the healing professions. We are a culture enamored by the beauty of wisdom - the poetry of eastern thought, or the manicured how-to's of mindful living; we spend millions of dollars each year on inspirational workshops, rejuvenating wellness retreats, and self-help solutions. But change requires more than a climactic ending to a well-told story. A world of integration and maintenance must be reconciled if any lasting meaning, any true change, is to come. As a response, FROM THIS DAY ON explores two essential areas: what exactly impedes the maintenance of insight, and how can we effectively overcome these challenges? Dr Lori Jespersen's new book sees to it that the inspiration and meaning found on the path to change does t fade upon the return home.
- Author(s)Lori Jesperson
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.