All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe miniseries Band of Brothers inspired Dalton Einhorn to travel to the places where Easy Company served. From Toccoa to the Eagle's Nest is the product of over 12 trips to sites in the US and in Europe and is the first-ever book that is part travel essay, part travel guide and part history book focused exclusively on the Band of Brothers. His travels to the places where Easy Company trained and fought, many of which still retain their War-time feel, allowed him to meet a variety of veterans, historians, travel guides, fans and local residents. From Camp Toccoa to the field in Austria where the last official picture of Easy Company as a unit was taken, readers will be treated to seeing the history as the author experienced it and will also learn of the legacies forged by the combat experience of the Band of Brothers.
- Author(s)Dalton Einhorn
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.