All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this world of sin, we all struggle with security, fear, acceptance, and joy. We are all subject to potential physical, situational or emotional harm from others. It's a competitive world. Peaceful and loving homes with godly parents who love each other are rare. The home has become a place for the greatest harm. Everyone has to survive somehow. Some have good jobs and money, some do t. Some get all the breaks in life, and some come up short. Some succeed and some fail. Some are accepted, and some are rejected. Do you view yourself as a victim? Do you see yourself as deserving special treatment because of your victim status? On the other hand, do you see yourself as victorious? What does it mean to be victorious? And how does one obtain victory, especially when he already sees himself as the victim of those who are stronger? Are you your greatest enemy? Are you a victim of your own view of yourself? Is a victim status a choice? Is victory a choice? Jesus said the truth would set us free. Learn to seek victorious freedom through Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyGary and his wife Jo of thirty nine years have nine children and ten grandchildren. Together they home schooled all of their children. As a Christian father, he has effectively taught his children in the Word of God. Gary has been active in several ministries, including a biblical prison ministry with interactive teachings on several life issues and Keryx prison ministry. He and his wife are certified marriage counselors. Gary is a church leader, counselor, Bible teacher and author of many books on Christian living.
- Author(s)Gar Schulz,Gary Schulz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.