All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all desire freedom, true freedom. Yet our ever-present emotional systems control and restrict that freedom. The complex neural systems we share with animals as simple as lizards dictate choices to us without our conscious awareness. FROM VIOLENCE to FREEDOM presents the option our major emotional systems offer: a life chained to the violent potential of our ancestors or a life of freedom. Using his experience as veterinarian, husband, father, and grandfather, DR. BOB FUSELIER takes the neuroscience behind our major emotional systems into the trials and tribulations of daily life.
- Author BiographyDr. Fuselier's veterinary career includes small animal and farm animal practice in Louisiana and North Carolina, volunteer work at a Honduran orphanage during the Contra War, microvascular research, and at present small animal medicine and surgery in the mountains of New Mexico. He and his wife Susan, a fellow veterinarian, have raised three children and to date enjoy four grandchildren. Dr. Fuselier is the founder and president of the Afghan Sister Village Project.
- Author(s)Bob Fuselier
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.