All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis a compilation of stories and essays mostly derived from the authors extensive travels and experiences in his youth. They touch on religion, education and philosophical topics as well as art criticism.
- Author BiographyThe author is a physician retired from the Mayo Clinic after more than 30 years of service. He has traveled widely in the course of his professional connections and has written other books on religion and the philosophy of consciousnes informed by his medical experience and his broad interests and liberal education.
- Author(s)Richard A Deremee
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.