All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. --2 Corinthians 3:17, NKJV What is a prodigal son to do when he returns home, only to find that the father is gone? This companion to From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father - Volume I will guide you through a journey from pain to power, hurting to wholeness, and from fatherless to Father. If you are tired of simply going through the motions or always having to hit the re-start button on your endeavors, here you will discover how to balance passion and protocol with prudence. You will also be liberated by the power of Jesus Christ as you learn to cultivate the true heart of a father by discovering what lies in the heart of The Father.
- Author BiographyBrian L. Curry is the author of From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father - Volume I. He is a United States Air Force veteran, the founder of Legacy Transformation Foundation, Inc., has served as the Executive Director of the Fairmont Community Youth Development Center, and is currently the Youth Minister at Restoring Life Ministries in Morgantown, WV. Brian and his wife Carolyn have six children.
- Author(s)Brian L Curry
- PublisherCreation House Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House Press
- Weight249 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.