All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Ground Up is the journey of real estate magnate Dan Hoffler, a person from a very modest family, a kid with average grades and a big smile who succeeded in business on the force of personality and a strong belief in himself. Hoffler's story is rife with lessons on finding success, coping with controversy and how to enjoy life. He is a world traveler and big game hunter who tells of his harrowing pursuit of polar bears, rhis, and mountain sheep in some of the most remote and dangerous regions in the world. Famous politicians, successful business leaders and sports stars--the people who populate his world--offer insight into the man who rose from modest beginnings to become a titan of industry.
- Author BiographyDan Hoffler is a commercial real estate magnate whose Virginia Beach, Virginia company, Armada Hoffler, has built marquee office towers, hotels, and retail hubs in major cities along the East Coast. He is an outdoor enthusiast and marksman who has hunted big game on five continents. A graduate of Campbell University in North Carolina, Dan has served as a director on several state and private boards, including The Shaw Group, a Fortune 500 company. Joe Coccaro is executive editor of Koehler Books and a former deputy managing editor of The Virginian-Pilot newspaper in Norfolk, Virginia. In his thirty years as a journalist, Joe has won more than a dozen individual writing awards for business, investigative and news reporting. He is a graduate of Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Dan Hoffler
- PublisherKoehler Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKoehler Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.