All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelen Koutalias runs Basil Olive Oil Products with her husband Basil, producing oil from an olive tree farm in Greece that Basil's family has owned for four generations. In the first olive oil cookbook to be written by a purveyor of olive oil, Helen teams up with her daughter, Anastasia, to share family recipes, along with some modern twists and favourites. Recipes include: Olive Oil Poached Lamb, Quail with Olives, Turkish Kebab with Garlic, Shrimp and Feta Casserole and Seared Scallop and Spot Prawn Gazpacho.
- Author BiographyHelen Koutalianos: Helen Koutalianos runs Basil Olive Oil Products with her husband Basil; the company produces oil from an olive tree farm in Greece that Basil's family has owned for four generations, and imports it into North America. Anastasia Koutalianos: Anastasia Koutalianos is Helen Koutalianos' daughter; she is has worked in editing, book and magazine publishing, and historical research. A lifelong foodie who was taught everything she knows about cooking from her mother, she is also a promotions and event planner.
- Author(s)Anastasia Koutalianos,Helen Koutalianos
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Note16
- Weight443 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.23
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.