All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrial practice is more art than science. Some are born with an ability to tell a story through witnesses and evidence and persuade others to reach a desired result. Time and experience, however, can improve a person s capacity to succeed at trial. Following the suggestions in this book will help to develop and optimize trial skills to achieve favorable outcomes for your clients.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Worden has been with Schiff Hardin's San Francisco office since 1989 and has been a partner since 1996. From 1997 to 2000, Mr. Worden was San Francisco's managing partner. He practices throughout the U.S. and, in addition to work in California and elsewhere, heads the firm's Nevada practice. Mr. Worden is a trial lawyer who has tried dozens of cases in state and federal courts, in front of judges, juries and binding arbitration panels.
- Author(s)American Bar Association,John S Worden
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn S Worden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.