All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated every year (unlike most of the competition), Frommer's Boston features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you. Our author, a longtime resident of Boston's North End, hits all the highlights, from Fenway Park to the Freedom Trail. She's checked out all the city's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget. You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife; in-depth coverage of Cambridge; detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to Lexington, Concord, Plymouth, and the North Shore. Frommer's Boston also includes a color fold-out map.
- Author BiographyMarie Morris grew up in New York and graduated from Harvard, where she studied history. She has worked for 02138 magazine, the Boston Herald, Boston magazine, and the New York Times. She's the author of Boston For Dummies and Frommer's Irreverent Guide to Boston, and she covers Boston for Frommer's New England. She lives in Boston, not far from Paul Revere.
- Author(s)Marie Morris
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's S.
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/01/2011
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight362 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.