All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor an up-to-date, carefully-researched and highly-opinionated take on Sydney and Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns (the Great Barrier Reef), and awesome Outback (Uluru/ Ayers Rock), who could we better have chosen than a life member and past president of the Australian Society of Travel Writers? Lee Mylne, a longtime resident of Brisbane, is the author of our 2016 Easy Guide to Australia, and we are hored that, among all her journalistic opportunities, she has chosen Frommer's to publish her travel guides. She has been to every state and territory of Australia, by every means of transport, and has w awarded the reader of her Frommer guidebook with valuable information and unique insights. Her concise, 320-page Easy Guide has everything you need to kw.
- Author BiographyLee Mylne has been a journalist all of her working life, specializing in travel writing for over two decades. Lee has traveled to every corner of Australia and is still enthralled by what she sees. She has written several Frommer's guidebooks and appears regularly in a wide range of Australian consumer and trade publications. She is past President of the Australian Society of Travel Writers. Lee resides in Brisbane, Australia.
- Author(s)Lee Mylne
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.